The Marvell® ARMADA® Mobile PXA1826 is an advanced, highly integrated low power multimode Thin Modem. A 5-mode 4G LTE Release 10 modem chipset, it incorporates Marvell’s mature and proven 2G, 3G, and LTE technology while incorporating the 3GPP’s advanced Release 10 specifications.
- High integration/ low power 5 mode modem
- Multi-mode LTE R10 CAT7 supporting TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA and GSM/EDGE/GPRS
- Support CSFB and VoLTE voice services
- Integrated Cortex A7, up to 1.2GHz fully available for customer applications
- Includes Marvell’s LTE R10 RF transceiver
- Supports both 2x2 and 4x2 MIMO configuration
- Supports WiFi-BT co-existence control
- Advanced LTE/WB-CDMA/TD-SCDMA HSDPA/GSM/EDGE/GPRS Complete Platform Solution
- Multi-Radio Platform Capabilities with Marvell WLAN/Bluetooth Solutions and GPS
The devices in the PXA1826 family support mobile connectivity on LTE, WCDMA, TDSCDMA and GSM networks for a variety of Internet-connected devices including MiFi routers, CPE’s, M2M Devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, set-top boxes, TVs and Automotive Telematic applications.
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.